Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday!


Is it Tuesday already? How time does fly when you're having too much fun. Well, its the first installment of Top 10 Tuesdays, so let's get started!

So, the 10 things I love this week are:

10. Dreaming/Dreamers.

09. Leaping into the rabbit hole.

08. Best Coast. (Band)

07. Cupcakes.

06. The Like. (Band)

05. Death Note. (Anime)

04. Philosophizing.

03. Photographic evidence.

02. Making costumes.

01. Inception! (!!!)

It's in no particular order except for #1. I mean, have you seen it?! Inception just blew my mind wide open to the point where I spent the entire next day thinking about life. I actually sought out philosophical conversations to help ease the noise in my mind. It just gave me so much to think about that I was reeling with ideas and general craziness. Luckily, I know enough people with sanity issues that I found someone to get the thoughts flowing and ease my poor over worked brain.

Who hasn't seen it? Go now.

Anyway, I need a nap.

Au revoir,
Laughing Boy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment