Saturday, July 10, 2010

It sucks to be under 21


That's what the song says, but I don't agree. I have been 21 for about 52 minutes and I'm over it. I've already started drinking, so turning 21 makes no difference. Basically I'm another year older and that much more jaded.

I try to not let life get me down, but there is only so much you can take. It doesn't help that this has been one of the most bizarre summers of life, that has included many discoveries, mistakes, and changes. I guess I'm complaining about growing up, and I just plain don't wanna.

Ok, I'm putting on the big girl panties now, hopefully my birthday will be fun enough to distract me from the misery that is my existence (I'm kidding of course, nothing can distract from my misery!):D

Happy Birthday to me!

<3

Laughing Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment