Monday, July 5, 2010

Lack of communication

I want to write everything out. I want to describe all the terrible things I've done and the wonderful things I was able to feel and let you know exactly what is going on in my head. I just don't know how. I don't know how to face the truth and putting it in words seems to painful. Committing it to "paper" would make it more tangible and real, and that much more terrible. It's like when you have a bad dream and you try not to think about it so it'll go away. I want a lot of things to go away right now, but I suppose that isn't going to happen.

These should explain a few things and help me remember:
















That covers a lot of it. It's confusing and a mess and there is a lot I don't quite understand myself. I wish I had control of me, I think it would make things a lot easier. Also, I like a new boy and I'm getting rid of one. That part confuses me just as much as any of the other stuff.

That stupid guy I've been so into for month and months has finally used up all my patience. I'm over it. I won't wait around for him to give a shit and I won't put up with it just because it's nice to have a guy around. DONE.

I've quickly found someone who is so different and I like it. He holds be around the waist while I wash the dishes from the dinner he just cooked. And he sways to oldies while hugging me. And he thinks I'm beautiful....I could go on, but I might over gush and make myself sick. I like someone and I think I actually like this feeling this time, because it doesn't feel like every other stupid crush. I probably always make this claim, who knows. But right now, it feels true.

I just have to hold on to that feeling. I can't run away from happy all the time, because I know I'll try. I just have to try something that's slightly against my nature.

I love you more than I love me right now, and I mean it.

Laughing Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment