Sunday, June 14, 2009

Past life fun


I got the link to this website from Charleston Daily Photo blog to get a past life diagnosis. I always have fun imagining what sort of past lives I might have had, if such things do exist. I'm just fond of daydreaming I suppose and these are quite interesting to read too. I think I've been having too much fun reading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, they just give your imagination that extra little push. c:

Your past life diagnosis:


I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Do you remember now?


Why, not at all. I wish I could insert a Cheshire cat smile, that's what is necessary here. How about a C:

1 comment:

  1. Seems like there's never a dull past-moment/life from those in past life circles.

    ReplyDelete