Monday, June 8, 2009

A few forgotten lines



I'm the girl that pulls the shot for your coffee
And combs the tangles from your hair

I greet you with the sunrise every morning
Then, kiss you in the night air

I forgot about this one the other day...Now it will never have a real end. Ah well.

I hope you enjoy the picture above, I took it with my camera phone a week ago. The sky has been so interesting to watch lately, it's moody and never quite the same. I don't understand people who can't appreciate this weather, but to each his own. I'm going adventuring so I should have some more interesting tales soon.

"And those things do best please me, that do befall preposterously."
-Puck also known as Robin Goodfellow, A Midsummer Night's Dream

I do enjoy the mischief of that "merry wanderer of the night." c:

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture of the sky. Watching stormy skies is so much fun, and what you've written is wonderful. Keep it up, please. I enjoy coming to your site.

    ReplyDelete