Thursday, June 4, 2009

A bad back and so much more...




Much More
So much more, So much more
I could love you so much more

Just close that door
Close that door
End all that there was before
'Cause I could love you so much more

He's saying sweet nothings to you
I know you think you love him too
But I could love you so much more

So much more, So much more
Just close that door
Close that door

These are the times when I wish I could play guitar or piano. I mean, I write these little things and I can hear them in my head, but I have no way to translate them. I need to stop being lame and just learn an instrument. I think I'm just feeling frustrated because I'm cut off from my usual creative outlet. I miss my camera, so I've resorted to using a camera phone. It worked out for the style of pictures I took, like the one above, because I wanted the worn photo look and I used Poladroid (Thank you Carraol!). I just miss having my camera and I've been without it for almost two months now! It's just insane.

And now, for more bad news...I injured my back, so I've been highly unproductive and surly. I spent the day trying to keep my back from killing me and icing it. This proved to be quite a difficult day, since I'm a nanny. My one-year-old little brother doesn't care if my back is screwed up, so I didn't really get to relax. However, I did rock him to sleep for his nap and I received a blissful hour of tea-drinking, quiet time.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the pic is nice this way. Sorry about the back. Ick. I can relate, but I know that doesn't help! Sing and play, girl! I wish I'd taken up guitar. I would have had to get a singer, though - LOL - rotten!

    ReplyDelete