Monday, September 7, 2009

I like serial killers.


Romance
Tease me, toy with me

Let's play a game

I'll cut you open

It's instant fame


Don't worry baby

I'll take it slow

You can put up a fight

But I'm ready to go



It seems like I've been listening to She Wants Revenge and yet, I haven't heard them all weekend. I don't know where this came from. Sometimes love is violent I suppose, wait....not violent, extreme? Yes, extreme. Also, I think I've been having too many Dexter fantasies and watching Pulp Fiction and True Romance only exacerbates the problem. I can appreciate a good bloody scene and some Tarantino wordplay.

At least I have writing as a way to vent. I wonder what would happen if I had no outlet. Would I be a serial killer? What an interesting thought...Perhaps. I think I could have been a badass serial killer. I wonder what my name/specialty would be...I'm pretty sure it would involve an array of knives and I would take lots of pictures. I would be my own crime scene photographer. I like that plan. Well, if ever I decide to become a serial killer, I know what I'll be known for.

Okay, I'm done being creepy :]

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jesus, another dead! It's another Laughing Boy work! Oh cruel destiny! :D

    ReplyDelete